Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Goals for the Week, July 1-6

I just saw a blog that sponsors goals for the week.  I saw it last night, too late to jump in, but I'll link up next week I think.  

However, I have decided to make some goals for the week.  I will lose some quilting time this week because of the holiday, but I still intend on getting some things done.

1.  Post 3 blog entries.  I'm okay if I do more, but this is my minimum.

2.  Organize quilts under my frame.  I store quilts to be quilted under my Forte frame.  Right now it's a mess and not in quilting order.  So, I am going to get it back in order.

3.  Quilt 2 quilts that I have had since the end of February.  Both are queen sized, one is using an edge-to-edge design, and the other is custom.  The custom one has had me pondering what to do for 4 months.  I think I might be getting there, finally.

During my quiet time, or time just sitting around with the family, I have two quilts that need the binding sewn down by hand.  These won't take very long, so I expect to share those in the coming weeks.

I also plan to Keep on Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.