My sewing room was a big mess. It was frustrating trying to find things. It was cluttered and I really didn't know everything I had.
I have the furniture I need, and it is in the best way for now.
But, the fabric and projects were just out of control.
So, I bought a few boxes, and a set of big drawers...
And I got to work. My fabric stash now fits in 10 of the boxes, and Works in Progress are in the other 10 or so. Now my fabric and projects fit on my baker's shelf.
I have pretty quilts up on the wall.
My sewing area is neat and tidy, with the drawers all shut. (I'll be organizing them later).
And my cutting and planning area ready for the next project to begin.
Look... All Cleaned UP!
But, I didn't stop there. I forgot to take a before picture of the closet. It was full of boxes and I couldn't shut the doors. So, the boys helped me by taking all of the boxes and junk out to the living room.
It took me 2 days to sort it all out. My dearest sweetheart helped me install more shelves in the closet.
We started with 2, then added one more. There are still a few boxes, but I know what is in them now and they are easily accessible, not under 3 other boxes.
And I can get the doors shut! :)
Now, the challenge is to keep it clean. Also, to use up all the scraps I have.