Saturday, January 29, 2011

Have You Ever Thought About...

how much thread you use?  I hadn't considered it too much.  But, about a year ago, our Webelos Scout group needed spools to make block and tackle with.  I just happened to have enough empty spools.  I thought I might be with Webelos a while longer, so I started saving them in these fun quart jars.  





Now, a year later, I am not working with the Webelos anymore.  My jars are full, and it is time to empty them.  I will pass on a few to the scout leader I was working with, but decided to take a picture.  I think there are 33 empty spools there.  I have about 5 more just about ready to join them.






Wow!  What a lot of thread.  That just means I am doing a lot of creative work and that is what makes me happy.   I will keep sewing --  I hope you do, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.