Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Sewing Group

Tuesday morning is Sewing Group.  We met again last Tuesday, June 30, for the first time since February.  This coronavirus turned our world upside down.  However, we decided we will get together again, just making sure that we are healthy and our families are healthy before gathering.

Kim has been working for several years on sewing hexagons together using English Paper Piecing.  Today she brought the finished quilt top!  We were so excited to see her progress!


Next she will quilt it.  I can't wait to see it finished, Kim!

This is what I worked on.  Kim led our Sew Small Quilt Guild in a mini mystery.  This is the finished quilt.  But, I am on an embellishment kick, so I had to glam it up.


Today I added crystals during our sewing group time.  It may not be visible in the photo, but I'm very pleased with the end result.


Keep on Sewing and Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.