Tuesday, July 28, 2020

To-Do Tuesday

Here it is Tuesday, again!  I am amazed how fast every week flies by.  It especially seems true during the Summer.  Last week, I spent some time on two different days playing with the grandkids at the park.  They love being outside and playing together.  They've been spending more time together recently and becoming friends.

Here is my list from last week:

1.  Work on refinishing kitchen table.
2.  Finish binding stretched star baby quilt.
3.  Quilt 2-3 customer quilts.

How did I do:  Work on refinishing kitchen table.  Yep!  I'm actually only refinishing the table top, as it gets the most work.  I got two different layers of stripper on and cleaned off.  Two layers of mineral spirits on and cleaned off.  I am now in the sanding stage.  



Finish binding stretched star baby quilt.  Nope!  I usually like to do binding on Sunday evenings.  However, I started making masks for my children and their spouses, since more places are requiring them.  It's slow work and I don't enjoy it.  Other than the fact they are for my loved ones.  But, I am not disappointed in not accomplishing this one.  It gives me more to look forward to on Sunday again!

Quilt 2-3 customer quilts.  Yep!  I also quilted 4 small ones for me.  Some weeks are better for accomplishing quilting than others, so 3 customer quilts is a big win for me!


My goals for the week of July 28-August 3:

1.  Quilt as many customer quilts as possible (minimum of 3)
2.  Finish refinishing the table.
3.  Finish family masks

Linking to To Do Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy! You are doing a wonderful job on that table. What a lot of work but so worth the end results. I'm wondering how many customer quilts you have waiting for you to quilt? Three a week is a good many! Kudos to you. Thanks for linking up today. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that is a big job refinishing a table. We had one years ago that needed it,but I just couldn't bring myself to try it. So good luck. You did a lot of quilting too, would love to see them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.