Thursday, June 25, 2020

My UFO list report

Here is the list of UFO's from 2017.

1. Underground Railroad Sampler
2. Civil War Tumblers
3. Spring Embroidery
4. Singing the Blues
5. Charm Pack Quilt
6. Jelly Roll Quilt
7. Barn Raising From the Heart
8. A Quilting Life BOM 2017

These are the quilts I will be working on through May 2018. Will post as each one is finished.

Now I want to tell you about each of these UFO's.

1.  Underground Railroad Sampler.  I blogged about this on June 23.  It was finished April 2020.

2.  Civil War Tumblers.  This one didn't get a blog entry or a picture.  It was finished and given away to a nephew fighting colon cancer.  It's probably been about 18 months ago.

3.  Spring Embroidery.  This one is finished.  The embroidery was probably started in 2008 or 2009.  I finished it February 2020.  It currently hangs on my dining room wall.  It was a Crab Apple Hill design, meant to be a pillow.  Only pillows don't do well in my house, so wall-hanging it is.


4.  Singing the Blues.   I blogged about that on June 24. I don't remember when it was finished.

5.  Charm Pack Quilt.  I've done a few charm pack quilts, so I will say that one is done.

6.  Jelly Roll Quilt.  This one is my favorite quilt.  I use it on top of my bed at night for an extra layer, and also for naps. 


7.  Barn Raising from the Heart.  Also finished.  What held me back?  The applique of course!
So, I ended up quilting the applique into place.  It was fun to quilt.  The quilt was started prior to 2010.  It was finished sometime in the last year and a half. 



8.  A Quilting Life Block of the Month 2017.  This one was finished June 2020.  I'll share that next time. 

I also need to make a new list!  No worries, though, I have plenty to choose from.

Keep on Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.