Friday, June 26, 2020

2017 Block of the Month Finished

The last item on my UFO list was the 2017 block of the month from "A Quilting Life".  She offered a block every month, in 2 sizes.  6 inches and 12 inches.  Since I like to make small things, I actually made both sizes of each block, in the same fabrics for both blocks.  So, each block has a twin.


Because I used such fun colors on the front, I picked a floral with similar colors for the backing, and used some of the blue from the front as well.


So, that finishes my UFO list.  I can't believe I made them all!  Now I'll be working on a new UFO list.  Mary at Country Threads does a dirty dozen, and it starts in July.  I think I might join in on that.

Keep on Sewing!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a happy quilt, Tammy. I really like the "baby sister" blocks in the border!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.