Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Another Finish

Many years ago, my friend, Pam, gave me these embroidered snowman blocks.  It took a while for me to figure out what to do with them.  It seems some ideas just need to percolate for a while in my brain.

Here is how it finished up...



Here is what I did in the alternate blocks.  It's a great design, done with my Pro-Stitcher, I believe the design was purchased from Wasatch Quilting.


Here is one of the hand-embroidered blocks that Pam made for me.  She does beautiful work.


Even though it takes me a while to work out a design, I enjoy figuring out things and putting them together without a pattern.

So, this is another project finished!  

Keep on Sewing!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.