Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Cupboard Disorganized to Organized

Hi All,

I just recently celebrated living in our current home for 7 years.  Amazing how time flies!  For seven years, I have been frustrated by one of my kitchen cupboards.


The picture is a little out of focus, but you get the idea.  All of these long and sometimes bulky items all shoved in together.  Getting a cookie sheet out, or muffin tin, or even a cooling rack was NOISY and frustrating.

Then, I looked at bhg.com, and they showed a cupboard organizer.  So I went on a hunt on the internet to find such a creature.  I ordered them, and had my dearest installer go to work.



It is a fairly small space, only 12 inches wide.  But, he persevered, and installed the cupboard organizers.  (I ordered 3).

Here are the organizers installed, with a few items returned to their spots.


And now a cupboard fully loaded.  Everything slides in and out easily and very quietly, too.  It is a joy to work in this space now.  I guess that means I'll have to cook more????

Keep on Sewing!

1 comment:

  1. When we had our kitchen cupboards put in 9 years ago I had those dividers installed in one cupboard. I love them! Of course, I have crammed them so full now that it isn't as easy to get things in and out anymore. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.