Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Another Fun Finsh

It seems that sometimes fabric sells better if there is a sample quilt made from it.  Are you more attracted to fabric or a finished product?  I guess we all need some inspiration.

I work at one of the LQS here.  That means occasionally I get to make a store sample.  This is the latest one.


It uses some bright, fun fabric, and just over 12 yards of ric-rac.


Since I love pink anyway, I am loving this quilt.  It will hang for a while at the store, then come home with me, eventually.

Keep on Sewing!

1 comment:

  1. This is a very cute quilt, Tammy!
    If I see a display quilt that I like, I may look more closely at the fabric, and think about buying some, but I rarely want to make a replica of the quilt on display. Most of the time I come into the store with something specific in mind and don't always have the money to deviate from that objective. But the samples in a store set a mood that make a difference as to whether or not I feel inspired when I enter. I don't know if that makes any sense, but I love seeing the samples, whether they make me buy the fabric or not.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.