Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Week 7

We had this cute cupcake fabric at the store.  I kept eyeing it, but left it there...until there were only 2 yards left.  Then, I bought it up, and added some coordinating fabrics, and now I have 6 10-minute runners.  So, on Monday, I sent them in the mail to 5 lucky recipients.  The sixth will be delivered locally.




It was Valentine's Day this week.  I made crepes for breakfast, as is my custom, and had the table set nicely for the boys.  I gave chocolate and fruit snacks this year.  Fun!  The best part was when my 17-year-old said, "I was hoping for crepes this morning."  It is nice when a tradition is something everyone looks forward to.

My sweetie gave me "Dove" chocolate.  My favorite.  I'm hiding it away so I can snack on it slowly while quilting.  I always seem to need chocolate while quilting.

I am also listening to "The Help" while working and quilting this week.  I wanted to see the movie, but missed it.  I will rent it after I am done listening to the book.

Hot pad count:  10

Upcoming projects:  One customer quilt.  I'm not sure I'll work on anything for me in the next few days.  This is a busy time, and not much time for sewing, but it will come back around before too long.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.