Friday, September 11, 2009

The Recipient of the Mini Quilt is....

my good friend Kristi Brodrero! She and I signed up at the same time for the swap and I received her name. So, I have kept it a secret for 2 months that she would receive the quilt. She has seen it on my blog, but didn't know she would get to keep it! Today she came over to visit and I gave it to her. She seemed very happy about it. She was in the group that made the original quilt, so she gets the mini quilt to go along with her original. Yeah! I am happy for Kristi - Congratulations, friend!

My canning is done for the moment, so on to promised projects. I hope to post pictures soon of the things I am working on. Hopefully within a week I will have at least one project completed.

1 comment:

  1. How nice that someone you actually know received your mini quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.