Friday, September 18, 2009

Finishing something at last...


I finally finished the customer quilt I was working on, and then I finished this pillow case. I am teaching a class on it on Tuesday, and had an idea to improve it, so I had to try it out. It worked great! Then, this will be a Christmas gift for a certain someone this year. (Gotta keep it a surprise!)


I also finished this jar...

as a memento of our beach trip. I sprayed some of the rocks with a clear spray to make them shiny like they were in the water. I might do it to all of them, because I really like the look of them. The beads around the top say WE HAD FUN. This is to help me remember the enjoyable time spent at the beach ... makes me want to go again!

I also hope to do a quilt later of this, but for now, it will hang out with the quilt I got from Lisa.

Now, on to the next project...another class sample.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.