Tuesday, August 18, 2020

To Do Tuesday - Busy Week!

Here it is Tuesday again.  The time is flying by me....I want it to slow down a bit.

Here were last week's goals:

1.  Make more blossom blocks ( I have 6 of 14 finished).  I need to do at least three.
2.  Three more customer quilts.
3.  Put crystals on small quilt.

How did I do?  Not very well.

1.  Make more blossom blocks.  I didn't have time to sew anything on the blossom blocks.  
2.  Three more customer quilts.  Yep, but only three.
3.  Put crystals on small quilt.  Nope.  Nothing like that happened.

I had a house guest last week, then worked Friday, Saturday and Monday.  I am working on bindings of small quilts for my sister.

This week I am not setting any goals.  It's going to be a busy couple of days, then a weekend of visiting family.  I hope to work on one or two quilts before Friday, but I'm not expecting a lot.  

Last week, I spotted this plate at Hobby Lobby.  It would be a great quilting design.  


Then, I have also been reading up on ice dyeing.  I want to try that very soon, and make a mandala-type dying pattern.  Then, use this quilt design as inspiration for quilting the iced dyed fabric.  

So, I may not be doing much in the sewing room right now, but I am dreaming of future projects.  This is enough for now.

Keep on Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.