Saturday, August 29, 2020

More Canning done

I wasn't planning on canning today. However, the opportunity to get tomatoes came my way, so canning happened.

I have more to do next week, because they are still ripening.

Interesting thing is that there is a shortage of canning lids. I bought my limit at the store on Wednesday, and that is all I can get. They are gone from store shelves.  I'm really wondering what is going to be next. 


I'll wash them tomorrow and label them, then put them on the shelf.  I like using them in my spaghetti sauce.  I'm not really a fan of spaghetti, but I use the sauce when I make lasagna. It's a great dish to feed the family when we get together.  This year we ran out of the bottles tomatoes. The store tomatoes in the can just don't taste good to me.

I'll try to do a little bit of sewing tomorrow. I still have the blocks to make for the store.

Keep on Sewing and Quilting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.