Friday, August 28, 2020

Things I Need or Want to Do

Hi all, 

I have so many things that I need or want to do.  

Need to do:
Pick berries every 3 days
Put up or freeze berries
Pick tomatoes next week
Bottle tomatoes next week
Quilt - lots of quilts for others
2 blocks for the store shop hop by Monday


Want to do:
Blossom blocks for Summer quilt
Ice Dying
Refinish toys for grandkids
Pineapple block for kitchen wall hanging
Strawberry for kitchen wall hanging
Pin cushions for quilt guild board members
5 quilts of my own
    Women of Grace and Charm
    Red and White Quilt
    Easy Four-patch quilt
    Dream Big panel quilt
    Wholecloth quilt on Silk Radience fabric

UFO's on my list:
Fall train table runner
3 soft books for the grandkids
Vase Quilt
Embroidery quilt from 2010
Women of Grace and Charm quilt from 2008
A few other things that aren't ready for planning.

I'm not sure how much I'll get done in the coming week, but I will try to stay focused on the most important things - the Need to do list.

Keep on Sewing and Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.