Sunday, February 6, 2011

I've had a Very Productive Week

I spent my spare time sewing this week.  I've been trying to get caught up on our Quilt Guild Block of the Month.  These blocks are intense, and have a lot of applique.  NOT my favorite thing to do...Applique.  Still I managed to get all of these done.

A filler block - star.


One basket - all applique.


Paper-pieced baskets all in a row.


A pieced basket with Applique flowers.


A row of flying geese...


And a close-up shot.


A pieced background with applique on top.


 And two checkerboard blocks.

Another basket...


and two more paper-pieced baskets.


Whew!  That was a lot of work.  Hopefully I can keep up with these for the rest of the guild year.

Now, to get a customer quilt done and then two mug rugs.  The mug rugs need to be mailed by Monday, February 14th.  I think I've got at least one design worked out.  It shouldn't be too bad :)

What are you sewing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.