Friday, April 16, 2010

Queen-Size Accomplishment


I have been very quiet here for about a month. I have been reading other's posts, but not posting much. However, I have still been very productive. The lastest accomplishment was a huge milestone for me. I quilted and finished the above pictured quilt. I only showed a small part (for now), but it is queen-size and I did it on my Bernina. I do not own a long-arm machine, have thought about getting one, but wanted to see if I could do it on the machine I already own. I did it!!!!! I was so excited to get it finished and it now sits on my bed. It changes the look of my room, and I think I might need to paint and redecorate a little bit - maybe this summer.

Happy Quilting!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.