Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Try at an Old Skill


I am my son's Webelos leader (along with 3 other boys). My son and one other boy had earned their Arrow of Light and were to receive them tonight. I got a call on Tuesday asking me to make the plaques because the person who usually does would not be able to do these. So, after much consideration, I bought the wood this morning, then came home and used my Woodburning tool. I received the tool when I was about 12 years old and have held onto it without much use. I was sure glad today that I still own it. This was my first attempt, and it was the one my son chose as his. It was actually quite fun to do and I would gladly do it again for the other boys in my den.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.