Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Get to Teach a Class

I am so excited. I get to teach a machine quilting class at a local quilt shop. This is a first for me, and I am thrilled. Someone saw my big bag (see post from February), and liked the quilting on it, then asked if I would teach a class. So, of course I said yes, since I really have been dreaming about this opportunity. Of course, there is a little nervousness involved, but I think I have come up with a good plan, and we'll see how it goes.

The classes are scheduled for May 21st and June 20th. We'll see if anyone signs up (grin). Maybe I"ll share how it went later. If you have any good tips about machine quilting, please leave me a post, I'll be happy to share it with my class - and then here, too!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Tammy. I am sure once you get in front of the group all your nervous feelings will vanish. Just remember - you are the expert-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, Burtine, for the very nice comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.