Saturday, May 30, 2015

Pictures from HMQS 2015

Earlier in the month I had the wonderful opportunity to attend HMQS in Sandy, Utah.  My sister and I attended classes on 3 days, and wandered the vendor's mall and exhibit on 2 1/2 days.  It was exhausting, but I saw some great quilts.

This first one was on display from Dusty Farrell.


The flying geese are dimensional.  And the center circles of each kaleidoscope has a special addition.


Isn't the quilting fabulous?!!


There was a special exhibit using Kaffe Fassett fabrics.  I really like how the dark background sets off the bright fun fabrics.


I took a class from this quilter...  I think it's Karen Sievert.  Just fabulous quilting.


And here is a close-up shot of the quilting.


This quilt I really liked...because of the border treatment.  A good example of how the quilting can change the look of the quilt.


And another close-up.

That's all for now.  Enjoy the eye candy!

And Keep Sewing!

1 comment:

  1. I missed the show this year, so thanks for sharing some of the sights!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.