Thursday, December 23, 2010

When I finally got something done...

I took some pictures.  This quilt uses the Sweet Divinity Line by Riley Blake.  It measures about 56" square.  When I get it back, I think I will tuck it away in case I ever have a grand daughter.  (No, this is not an announcement.  It isn't even wishful thinking, just being prepared.)


This one uses the Pure line by Moda.  It is 30"x36".  I like small quilts, but they really take a lot of time, just like bigger quilts.


Next, I'll be doing two samples using the Giddy line by Sandy Gervais.  It will be my after Christmas sewing time.  Plus getting ready for Quilt Guild.

Then, I made 18 books for neighbors and my co-workers.  I made matching magnets and little gift bags for my co-workers as well.  I figure I am giving the gift of organization!


I used up the best of the paper in the book I purchased some time ago, so yesterday I picked up another, so I have plenty of paper for next year!

I am working on two aprons.  One for my sister-in-law, and one for the store sample.  I just have the pockets to put on the one.  I made them too long, so I still need to cut 8 inches off the store sample and redo the binding.  Then, I will take pictures again.

I also made this lap top case for my daughter.  She doesn't read my blog, so it won't spoil the surprise.  Besides, she picked out the fabric :)  I still need to make the matching cosmetic bag to go with it.  That part will be a surprise!

Anyway, I hope you like seeing the things going on here.  I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.