Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I am working up a storm...

and haven't any pictures to share with you.  I finished a store sample and took it to work before getting a picture, but it is the Sweet Divinity quilt with Riley Blake fabric.  I am working on another sample, using Moda's "Pure" line.  The top is just finished tonight, and I will get the backing and binding fabric as I work tomorrow.  I plan on quilting it on Friday, and would love to have it back in the shop on Saturday.  I have two basket blocks done for Guild, and their filler blocks, but have to catch up on the ones I should have done for October.  My mystery quilt is taking f-o-r-e-v-e-r to do.  I have sewn 31 strip sets together, and I am cutting them into 2 1/2" chunks.  That takes a lot of cutting time.  There is also a Row robin to get finished before Tuesday morning, but it is mostly fused fabric, so I am hoping it doesn't take too much time.  Certainly, I have "bitten off more than I can chew", but I will persevere and hopefully catch up soon, then get more done over the holidays.  Oh, and I also have two customer quilts waiting to be quilted, and one more to come that I know about.  I have finished about 6 customer quilts in the last few weeks, so I am getting things done, eventually.  I'll try to get some pictures taken soon so I can share them with you.

Until then....Keep on quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.