Monday, February 8, 2010

More Projects Finished

I have been working on this quilt for a couple of weeks. I am pleased with the results - and it will make a fine Valentine's Day decoration at my house or in my husband's office.


Then, I also decided not to join the Winter mini quilt swap (I had done Spring, Summer & Fall). But, it did inspire me to make a winter-themed quilt.

I thought the blues and creams were a reminder of cold snowy days, and long winter nights. It has buttons sewn on each cream square.


I didn't have quite enough buttons, so my friend, Lynn let me have 2 of hers. (not the 2 shown).
It was a quick quilt to make, and might also make it to my husband's office.

2 comments:

  1. The blue and white quilt is so pretty! The buttons are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I thought it was pretty dull without the buttons, so I am glad I put them on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.