Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mystery Quilt Finished

I've been working on a few things lately, and I finally finished this mystery quilt from our local guild from 2008-2009. It had a lot of work to it - each step taking about 8 hours. However, it is now ready for the back to be made and then quilted.

I also made the backs for two other quilts, and I am hoping to baste them next week and quilt them. They are big - 84x84 and 96x96. I have not quilted anything that big, so I will see how it goes. I have done a twin-size quilt before (several actually), and I am hoping I can do these. I will post pictures when they are quilted.

Also, I finished the flower applique quilt, but it is basted and ready to quilt. I will be doing that soon, and will post a picture when it is quilted and bound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.