Sunday, June 28, 2009

Applique Flowers


I am not especially fond of applique. I am more likely to want to spend time doing other things. However, my friend, Ann, suggested we finish this project started about 2 years ago. This is just the applique part. Some of the piecing has been done, however, the applique slowed me down somewhat.

So, I decided at the end of May I would work on this hand project whenever I would go to the park with my boys, or have quiet sitting and waiting time. I finished it last Tuesday! We had sewing day on my front porch, and I continued for the next half hour, and finished. I actually only went to the park with my boys one time during the project. So, I will be working on getting the rest of it finished over the next month. It is nice to be done with the applique. I'll post the finished project later.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.