Saturday, February 28, 2009

I like Bags


I really like bags. I like to make them, and I use them all the time. I cut the fabric for this bag last summer, and had it set aside to finish. I have it on my unfinished projects list in my sewing room. I also was procrastinating some quilting. So, I finished this.

I sewed this bag to take to Quilt Guild each month. In January, I had a lot of things to take to guild, and I forgot my mystery step I had worked so hard on. So, Kristi, my friend, suggested I make a bag for quilt guild. So, here it is. I have already put some items in it for guild - money refund for a retreat participant, block jack blocks, and my name tag. Now, as I finish things, they go right in the bag and it will be all ready for guild day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.