Monday, February 23, 2009

I finished another Project

This time, it is an embroidery block. This pumpkin pattern was given to me by my good friend, Pam, over a year ago. However, once I got started, it took me about a month to do. I just would stitch on it while waiting for dinner to cook, or while watching tv with my husband. I used beads on the vine, instead of french knots. I really like to do that, it adds dimension and interest to the block. I should have beaded the center of the sunflowers, but I forgot about doing that until I was almost done with the whole block.

Now, I am working on some baby blankets (gifts), and I am really enjoying them. I should get them basted and ready to quilt tomorrow at our sewing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.