Monday, January 19, 2009

New Friends

I am so excited to see new friends following my blog! Thanks for coming along. Thanks for all the wonderful comments, too. I am looking forward to making this look better soon.

Now, to explain the Blockjack. Each month at our Quilt Guild, we have the option of making a block of certain size, style and color. This month happens to be an Irish Chain in cream and green. When I take the block back next month (or up to 3 blocks), I can put my name in a drawing to win all of the blocks created by our guild members. This is lots of fun, because I can try a new block, but don't have to do a whole quilt, unless I win of course! I haven't won before, but it seems that new people are winning this year that haven't won before. I just really liked the colors and wanted to try the Irish chain block. I will hopefully get it done before the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.