I worked really hard yesterday and finished the next step of our Guild Mystery Quilt. I sewed triangles on 4 sides of 4-patches (120 4-patches). Whew! They square up to 4 inches, which is a lot tinier than what I like to work with. However, they are finished and ready for the February meeting when I get the next step in the mystery.
I also finished the Blockjack block. It is an Irish chain, and worked up in about 25 minutes or so. I am very pleased with it. I tried to simplify the piecing, and ended up short on fabric, but happened to have the same piece of fabric that I could add to it.
I hope to add pictures of these later. I am taking a class this weekend to learn more about blogging. I am really looking forward to this as I am wanting to do more on my blog.
Next up, I will be getting a new customer quilt to quilt tomorrow. I will also be trying to work on the applique on a friendship quilt. More on that one later.