Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summertime Favorites

These are flowers that grew in our yard this summer.  Picture taken by my sweet husband.


Our store participated in a Sidewalk sale a week ago.  I really enjoy the sidewalk sale, and I first started my job 2 years ago on the sidewalk sale.  So, this got me thinking of my favorite Summertime activities.

Our town days in May start off the season.
Art Fair in June
Fireworks, in the Stadium, on July 3rd
The Sidewalk Sale downtown
The County Fair
Having a picnic at the local park with a shallow canal
7-11 - free slurpee day
Fresh Raspberries from the garden
Walking in the morning coolness
Fireworks in the neighborhood
Neighborhood Party
and of course...time to sew!

What are your favorite summertime activities?  I'd love to hear your ideas in the comments section.

Keep Sewing!




1 comment:

  1. I love early morning walks, which foot issues have prevented this year, flowers blooming, vacation, camping with extended family, rain showers, AC on a hot day. But I have to admit that I am a "Fall" gal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments here, but no awards, please.